- TOWER GREEN HE S + solar collectors form a system in energy class A+ in DHW.
- Low Energy, A-Class, auto-modulating system pumps (EEI ≤ 0.23).
- 10 : 1 modulation ratio, the highest range of modulation.
- Possibility to manage up to 3 heating zones.
- Class 5 according to European Directive UNI EN 483.
- Condensing heat exchanger.
- Suitable for connection with solar thermal collectors.
- 200 lt. built-in DHW double-coil cylinder.
- Interface with wide display for complete management, that can be removed from the boiler and located inside the house as a control panel.
- Pump for solar circuit as standard.
- Flow-meter on solar circuit as standard.
- 18 lt. expansion vessel for solar circuit as standard.
- Mixing valve as standard.
- 8 lt. expansion vessel for DHW circuit as standard.
- Built-in thermoregulation with external probe supplied as standard.
- Built-in hydraulic separator with one direct zone with low energy pump.
||TOWER GREEN HE S 35/200
Commercial and technical documentation
||Tower Green HE
||Video TOWER GREEN HE
||Limit thermostat for low temperature installations